National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) offers Scholarships in Information Technology AND Law for Masters and PhD Nigerian students to study at Nigerian Universities.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken (University): Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
Eligible Subject Areas: Information Technology (IT), Law
About the Award: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), with its mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need to bridge the digital divide, has since 2010 established a Scholarship Scheme for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigerian Universities.
Type: Masters, PhD
Selection Criteria: The scholarships will be strictly based on merit and cover the six Geo-political Zones of the country. The Agency will collaborate with the various institutions of higher learning within and outside the country to ensure that the scheme is successfully executed.
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Number of Awards: Several
Duration: The Masters program will run for one year while the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years.
How to Apply? Apply here
- Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
- You should scan and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors: The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)