Application Deadline: July 14, 2019
Applicants are now invited to apply for the LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019. The program invites students from three main fields. These are ; Master of Science (MSc), Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate. If you are in search of an online job, then this of course the best opportunity for you. Side by side, the program will also enhance your leadership skills. Apply for the LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019 and avail this excellent opportunity.
Aim of the Scholarship:
The scholarship aims to promote the leadership skills among the young talented students and to connect them with high quality experts and leaders around the globe. Moreover, the program aims to solve the rising health issues so as to improve the health systems across the globe. To eliminate the gender inequality especially in the health field is also the aim of the program. The LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019 wants to provide the basic health facilities to each and every individual.
Details of the LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019:
The LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019 will provide:
- Two fully funded Postgraduate Certificate places (60 credits)
- Two fully funded Postgraduate Diploma places (120 credits)
- Partial tuition fee scholarships up to a maximum of £2,500
Note: There is no strict rule to apply for the partial scholarships. Candidates from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Only candidates having Nigerian or Ghanaian Nationality can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled currently in any university as a graduate student in any health related field. Graduates from other disciplines are also welcome to apply but preference will be given to the graduates that are from health and related fields. Moreover, non-graduates having experience in any heath sector are also welcome to apply.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having any kind of professional or volunteer experience in any health related field.
- The program give preference to the candidates having great impact in the society and the country as the program aims to solve the rising health issues around the world.
- A proficiency in English language is required. Applicants whose mother language is other than English must have to provide proof of English language tests in one of the following:
IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Applicants are required to score at least of6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all learning components.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Applicants have to score of at least 88 for the Internet-based Test (iBT), with minimum scores of 21 for Listening and Writing, 22 for Reading and 23 for Speaking.
Note: Tests should be within their validity period of 2 years.
- The last date to apply for the program is July 14, 2019
How to apply:
If you want to apply for the LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship 2019, click here;
For further details, please click on the link below to visit the official webpage; Official Link