Application Deadline: 1 April 2020
The International VELUX Award is a biennial competition for students of architecture. We challenge students from all over the world to work with daylight as an ever relevant source of light, life and joy.
The award runs every second year and it is one of the most important global student competitions of its kind. The International VELUX Award 2020 is launching now! Prepare your project team, connect with your teacher and get ready for registration in September 2019.
- RegisterRegister from 1 September 2019 to 1 April 2020
- DesignCreate your project with your team and teacher
- SubmitSubmit from 1 April to 15 June 2020
- JuryJury announcing regional winners in July 2020
- WinnersRegional winners present to the jury in December 2020
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the International Velux Award 2020