Application Deadline: Ongoing
As a global leader in beverage alcohol, our 200+ brands are part of everyday celebrations in over 180 countries. Our ambition? We want to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum of Bachelor academic degree preferably in Business Administration, BComm, Economics, Management Accounting or related field
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability; proficiency in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- A self-starter with the hunger to learn and apply learnings in a dynamic environment.
- Resilient, flexible and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to learn fast, adaptation to a new, flexible role and manage relationships with varied stakeholders (local and central).
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships with management, cross functions and other stakeholders.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the GGB Plc business.
- Lack of understanding of consumer motivations, aspirations and trends.
- Lack of cultural awareness/empathy or language skills where appropriate.
For More Information: